We are looking for volunteers like you to assist with our Annual Christmas Gift Wrapping station at Riverlink Shopping Centre, Ipswich.
The Gift-Wrapping station will run from Monday, 5th December 2022, until Friday, 24th December 2022.
This volunteer position requires at least ONE 3–4-hour shift.
When you volunteer with us this Christmas, you’ll be supporting the Ipswich Hospital Foundation’s Children’s Christmas Appeal to raise funds to purchase much-needed equipment for the resuscitation area in the hospital’s Special Care Nursery.
Gift Wrap Volunteering Shifts
Each shift will require a team of 3 volunteers – perfect for a family, group of friends, or work team.
We are looking for volunteers with the following:
- Love for Christmas and all things gift-giving
- Exceptional gift wrapping and ribbon tying skills put you on our ‘Good List’
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work independently but with some supervision
- Professional manner
- Parent/guardian will need to be present for those under the age of 18
- Ability to stand for the duration of your shift
This volunteer opportunity is suitable for:
- Groups of friends
- Work Teams
- Sporting Teams
If you love all things Christmas and would like to give back this year, please follow the below link to sign up as a 2022 IHF Christmas Gift Wrapper: