The Ipswich Hospital Foundation believes that with the help of the community and business, Ipswich and West Moreton will become the healthiest community in Australia.
Supporting and facilitating wellbeing and a healthier lifestyle for the Community
The Ipswich Hospital Foundation exists to:
• Provide support to the hospitals and communities of the West Moreton region;
• Promote healthy living;
• Increase preventative health measures;
• Create opportunities for individuals to take care of themselves
Our Community encompasses the West Moreton Hospital and Health Service (WMHHS) area servicing the City of Ipswich and the Councils of Somerset, Scenic Rim and Lockyer Valley.
The IHF is a not-for profit charity, and will achieve its vision by:
• Building effective, strategic relationships which add value to WMHHS and the community;
• Providing a range of accessible activities and events, as well as relevant health education to improve health
• Fundraising for state-of-the-art hospital equipment, research and infrastructure;
• Investing in relevant research and technological health care equipment, capability and strategies with