Do you want to make an ‘impact’ on community health and wellbeing?
Are you driven by organisation and structure?
Are you excited by strategic documentation?
If this sounds like you, the Ipswich Hospital Foundation is on the hunt for an enthusiastic individual devoted to creating positive impact and change in the fastest-growing region in Queensland.
The Ipswich Hospital Foundation is a trusted community partner supporting West Moreton Health to deliver safe, quality healthcare promoting community health and wellbeing.
We focus on engaging with our broad community to ensure we respond to the diverse growing needs of the West Moreton Region.
We do this by supporting four main pillars including local research and innovation, fundraising events, supporting partnerships and collaborations as well as contributing to the West Moreton Health organisational capacity.
Our vision is to establish a thriving community in which people experience the best possible health and wellbeing.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker to implement the Ipswich Hospital Foundations’ five-year strategic plan and objectives. Our recently formulated Fundraising Strategic Plan provides an opportunity for the Grants and Impact Administration Officer to make a significant difference in delivering benefits for the West Moreton Health community.
- Locate and fund local research
- Liaise and correspond with West Moreton Hospital and Health Service departments
- Ensure funding requests for West Moreton Health are met
- Assist West Moreton Health with essential equipment and facilities upgrades
- Establish and maintain relationships with the West Moreton community
- Prepare acquittals for grants and funding received
- End to end Project Management on third party grants
- Monitor and report on relevant project progress
- Ensure accurate data collection in Customer Relationship Management software
- Support the development of the Strategic Plan
- Represent the Foundation on multidisciplinary committees
- Oversee the Foundation Equipment and Patient Care grants
- Assist with fundraising campaigns and events
- Assist in the IHF Ipswich Hospital Foundation community service operations
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, consult and manage relationships
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Tertiary qualification in health promotion, public relations, or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in donor engagement and management
- Grant management
Why work at IHF?
- Flexible WFH and in office working arrangements
- Competitive Market Salary
- Generous PBI salary packaging options up to $15,900
- Make an impact
If you are interested in this exciting role, please send through:
A CV in PDF via the ‘apply’ button
- A two-page cover letter answering the following:
- Previous experience?
- Why would you be a suitable candidate?
- How would you make an impact in the fastest-growing region in Queensland?
We will be shortlisting candidates as their applications are received and will appoint the right person as soon as we find them.
Applications will close 5:00pm Thursday 21 April 2022
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that continues to reflect the community we support. The successful applicant will be required to undergo reference and police checks as part of the selection process.