Internet Marketing Lead – Virtual Volunteering Role
Ipswich Hospital Foundation is the Official Foundation supporting West Moreton Hospital and Health Service.
Some of our favourite ways to support our community is through:
- Health Hero-gram – saying thanks to our Health Heroes who work tirelessly keeping our community safe and healthy
- Bike Education – giving kids the confidence to ride safely
- Kids Kitchen – giving kids the opportunity to learn about food and how to cook healthy foods
- Fit4Life – providing low-cost fitness activities for all fitness levels
- Business partners.
We have recently commenced migrating these successful programs into the virtual environment These programs are the core programs of the foundation, and we need them to be as successful online as they were in their original non-virtual format (which was only a week ago).
Further information on these great programs is available on our website www.ihfoundation.org.au
We are looking for an Internet Marketing Lead to help us create engaging content and lead a team of dedicated volunteers creating a healthier, more supported community.
We have the basics, e.g. WordPress, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Graphic Designers etc., but we need someone like you who can:
- Give us a strategy
- Give us action plans
- Help us execute these action plans
Under the direction and support of the Marketing Manager you could lead a team to:
- Develop easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible content
- research web copy
- create sites that are optimized for search engines
- develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links; improve search-engine rankings
- develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- send out quality messages through these channels
and much more.
So, if you are keen to help the foundation so it can carry out its core business online and grown these “week old” activities we would love to hear from you.
- Days and times negotiable
- 3+ months
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Do something you’re passionate about
- Have a real impact in your community
- Meet new friends and like-minded people
- Support from our Volunteer Coordinator
- Recognition at events during the year including end of year celebrations
- Discounts on future events
- Training and development
- National Police Check