Graphic Designer / Illustrator – Virtual Volunteering Role
Ipswich Hospital Foundation is the Official Foundation supporting West Moreton Hospital and Health Service.
Some of our favourite ways to support our community is through:
- Health Hero-gram – saying thanks to our Health Heroes who work tirelessly keeping our community safe and healthy.
- Bike Education – giving kids the confidence to ride safely.
- Kids Kitchen – giving kids the opportunity to learn about food and how to cook healthy foods
- Fit4Life – providing low-cost fitness activities for all fitness levels
- Wig Library – providing wigs and turbans to those going through hair loss form cancer-related treatments.
We are looking for Volunteer Graphic Designers to help us create engaging content and support to the Marketing Team create a healthier, more supported community.
Under the direction and support of the Marketing Manager, you could end up working on one or many projects, creating graphics, illustrations and images for a variety of channels like our website, blog, social media, EDM and much more.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a good hand (and eye) for creating exceptional illustrations, doodles and cartoons.
- Know the ins and outs of the Adobe Suit – Indesign, photoshop, the works.
- If you can Graphic Design, Illustrate, create GIFs and more, we want you!
We’re flexible and know you’ve got a busy lifestyle, so all your volunteering work can be done in the comfort of your own home, working remotely at times that suit you!
However, please include how many hours a day/week and what days you are available for the next three weeks.
As a Volunteer Graphic Designer, you will gain valuable experience in the marketing, media and communications field, working for a leading charity in our community making a real difference.
- Days and times negotiable
- 3+ months
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Do something you’re passionate about
- Have a real impact in your community
- Meet new friends and like-minded people
- Support from our Volunteer Coordinator
- Recognition at events during the year including end of year celebrations
- Discounts on future events
- Training and development
- National Police Check